You may be asking, “Can you buy bitcoin? Should I Buy Bitcoin? Best place buy bitcoins?” I hope to help you answer all these questions. TopJunkies.com is a professional review site that receives compensation from the companies whose products we review. TopJunkies.com is independently owned and the opinions expressed here are my own.
What is Bitcoin
Bitcoin was created in 2009 as a way of making anonymous transactions without banks. There are no transaction fees when using Bitcoin. Companies that accept Bitcoins include Subway, Microsoft, Whole Foods, and many more.
Can You Buy Bitcoin
Yes, anyone can buy Bitcoin, and you only need a single $1 to get started. Just like a dollar can be broken down into nickels and dimes, you can buy just a partial Bitcoin. You just need to sign up for a Coinbase account.
Once you set up a Coinbase account, you use a credit card, bank transfer (ACH), or debit card to purchase Bitcoins.The Bitcoins are then transferred to your account, and are stored securely in a virtual wallet. This wallet is your bank account that allows you to send or receive bitcoins, pay for goods or just keep them there for a later time.
If you want, you can sell your Bitcoin for cash, and have it deposited into your bank account.
What is the Future of Bitcoin
Kay Van-Petersen, an analyst at Saxo Bank, estimates that a single Bitcoin could be worth $100,000 U.S. dollars in 10 years. That estimate is based upon these valuations:
- Bitcoin may be accountable for 10 percent of the $5 trillion average daily volume in the foreign exchange market in 10 years, according to Saxo Bank analyst Kay Van-Petersen.
- Its market capitalization may get to $1.75 trillion, and that equates to each bitcoin worth $100,000.
Is Coinbase Secure
- Coinbase is the world’s largest Bitcoin exchange.
- Coinbase is based in San Francisco.
- Coinbase was started by trusted investors.
- Coinbase has customers in over 30 countries
- Coinbase enables customers to buy cryptocurrencies Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin with a connected bank account, SEPA transfer, Interac Online, and many more payment methods
If you do decide you would like to buy some Bitcoin, Coinbase is the worlds largest and most trusted exchange. If you have found this article to be helpful, please share with a friend. Please feel free to comment below.