If you are wondering if your next holiday should be to Xcaret or Cancun, read this first. Xcaret is a beautiful, activity filled, privately owned, ecotourism development south of Cancun, Mexico. Xcaret is located along the Caribbean Riviera Maya coastline of the Mexican state of Quintana Roo. Approximately 75 kilometers (47 mi) south of Cancún,near Playa del Carmen. Xcaret is part of Xcaret Experiencias Group which also owns the Xplor Park, Xel-Ha Park, and Xenses Park; as well as the Xichen, Xenotes, and Xoximilco tours and excursions. Xcaret is named after the nearby historical archaeological site Xcaret, which was constructed by the pre-Columbian Maya some of whose structures lie within the boundaries of the park. The park occupies 81 hectares (200 acres) of beautiful sights.
Xcaret Experiencias has been recognized as one of The Best Mexican Companies by Banamex, Deloitte México and Tecnológico de Monterrey. In 2016, Xcaret was awared Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence.
Schedule very best of Riveria Maya, Xcaret or Cancun activities attractions and excursions for your next vacation.
For couples, singles, or families, Experiencias Xcaret gets you access to best Xcaret Eco parks and excursion Xcaret Cancun and Riviera Maya have to offer. Excitement and adventure await for all guests young and young at heart.
- swimming with dolphins
- diving into underground rivers at Xcaret and Xel-Há;
- zip lines at Xplor
- Xenotes offers views of like no other nature
- Xoximilco – authentic Mexican fiesta on board colorful trajineras
- Be amazed by archaeological sites with Chichén Itzá, Tulum and Cobá tours.
Escape to Xcaret, an alluring natural park featuring over 40 attractions for everyone, perfect for young and old alike.
Enjoy a swim in underground rivers, explore trails in the middle of the jungle and wander the magical caves. Go to the Butterflly Pavilion to experience unimaginable colors. Then reflect on the mysteries of the ocean at the Coral Reef Aquarium. Get up close experience of indigenous fauna that frolics the park; including deer, jaguars, flamingos and exotic birds.
There are many exciting reasons to visit at Xcaret Mexico. After you explore Mayan ruins, visit the Mexican Folk Art Museum and see the detailed craftsmanship of the talented artists from all over Mexico. Don’t miss Hacienda Henequenera and the Chapel of Guadalupe.
You will enjoy “Xcaret Mexico Espectacular”, an amazing show that includes a delicious 7-cours dinner! This show is one of the main attractions at Xcaret Park, so be sure to get your tickets early. CLICK HERE FOR SPECIAL PRICING
At Xcaret Riviera Maya there is a wide variety of top quality restaurants, there are so many to choose from. Throughout the park, there are plenty of rest areas, changing rooms, and showers.
Visit Xcaret with your family and have magical experience.
Popular Attractions and Excursions
- Swimming in underground rivers.
- Admire the exotic wonders of Butterfly Pavilion, the Coral Reef Aquarium and the Island of Jaguars
- Explore the jungle.
- Equestrian show, Voladores de Papantla and much more
Xel-Há offers Unlimited snorkeling and water activities
Experience exclusive activities at Xel-Há Mexico with its fascinating coves, ponds and cenotes, in the center of a jaw dropping country, one of the most beautiful in the world.
Enjoy this snorkeling utopia, with a variety of fun-filled activities. Fly the zip-lines, show your courage by leaping off the stone of courage, leave your stress behind as you float on an inner tube down the river or joyride a bicycle through the trails of the Mexican jungle.
At Xel-Há your all inclusive package entitles you to enjoy a delicious Continental breakfast, giving you the fuel you need to enjoy a day of adventure. And after you are done with the exciting water activities, sit down to a delicious king-size buffet, with a domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages, With Xel-Há Tour you only need to worry about having a fun and adventure, everything else is taken care of.
- Unlimited snorkeling.
- Awesome, panoramic views from the lighthouse standing 131 feet (40 meters) high, and a fun descent on a waterside.
- Unlimited food and drink buffet and domestic open bar.
- Excitement of Adventure World: aquatic zip-lines, and rope games.
- Children’s Playground with special activities
Xplor Offers the Most Exciting Activities for You and Your Family
Xplor, located in the center of the forest, is the premier place for all ages to have a one of a kind adventure, with the ease of mind and safety of modern equipment. Soar through the air on zip-lines, drive above and below the earth’s surface in amphibious vehicles, delve into caves and see the spectacular ancient formations of stalactites and stalagmites in the mystical underground rivers.
At Xplor, you are treated to a delectable buffet that everyone will love.
A tour at Xplor is the experience you’ve been longing for
- Glide through two circuits of 7 zip-lines (14 total).
- Wade through 430 yards of blue water in the Stalactite River.
- Drive Amphibious Vehicles along 6.2 mile circuits
- Wander through caves with stalactites and stalagmites.
- Feast at the unlimited buffet with beverages.
Xichén Deluxe Tour of Chichén Itzá
If you are staying in Cancun or Riviera Maya, you can take the most extensive and one of a kind archaeological tour of Chichén Itzá, Mexico.
Take a luxury travel bus to Chichén Itzá, while you enjoy a delicious gourmet breakfast. Then take a guided tour through the world-famous Mayan ruins.
With the Xichén Deluxe Tour you get to visit the colonial city of Valladolid, and experience the beauty of Zací cenote, and impressive partially collapsed cavern. Afterward you are treated to an exquisite Yucatecan buffet meal in a gorgeous 18th century mansion.
- Luxury transportation
- Gourmet and unlimited soft drinks.
- Exclusive tour in Chichén Itzá with a certified bilingual guide or radio guide. (Trilingual guide on Wednesdays)
- Also includes Colonial city of Valladolid visit.
- Also includes Zací cenote visit.
- Feast on Yucatecan cuisine in the exquisite colonial mansion.